3D FlipBook displays your PDF or images or htmls file as ultra realistic 3D flipbooks inside your website. No flash needed, 100% HTML5. Easy to use. Customizable UI. Customizable flipbooks.. Fully responsive, optimized for mobile. Single page view, deep linking, interactive pages, PDF text search, PDF hyperlinks, unlimited books and pages, lightbox and much more.
3D FlipBook has an easy Admin Panel page that gives you full control over categories, flipbooks, pages, settings and admin profile.
What you will get is:
- Full Source code.
- Full Database.
- Documentation guide so that you can easily setup code.
- Support 24×7 hours.
Front View Features
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Display Categories
- Display FlipBooks from a Category
- Display FlipBook with Images
- Display FlipBook with PDF
- Display FlipBook with HTMLs
- Display Page Content as: About Us, FAQ, ...
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- NOTE: This lite version is limited to 10 pages and doesn’t have lightbox mode. Pro Version
Admin Panel Features
- Manage Categories
- Manage FlipBook
- Manage PDF File in a FlipBook
- Manage Images Files in a FlipBook
- Manage HTML Files in a FlipBook
- Manage Pages
- Website Settings
- Change Admin Profile
3d Flipbook is based on the library 3dflipbook.js 3rd release. Library “3dflipbook.js 3rd release” is not included. You need to download it separately here. You can download free here
. If you need for commercial use – here you can buy license “3rd release” at here
- .NET Core 2.0 or above
- MS IIS 7/8 or above
- ASP.NET Core MVC 2.0 or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
3D FlipBook is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Internet
Explorer, and Firefox
- IE 8+
- FireFox 3+
- Opera 11+
- Safari 5+
- Create new database on your hosting and run OctopusCodes3DFlipBook.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open appsettings.json file and change values of server name, database name,username and password in DefaultConnection tag as below:
- Server: your server name
- Database: your database name
- user id: your username
- password: your password
- Run website and login with default account:
Change Default Language
- Open Startup.cs file and change values of enUSCulture to your language you want
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email
Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form
on my author profile page.
- V1.0 Released – Nov 20, 2018